Hidden Treasures.



I searched and searched for treasures outside,

To satisfy the endless,

I did not know,

That deep within me,

I already had gold hidden, 

Waiting to be found.

Until I met a powerful heart,

Who had found infinite treasures,

All within. 

And taught me to believe,

Gave me strength,

And self belief,

And cleared the noise.

He showed me a map,

To a gold deep within.

So now I venture inward,

On my adventure,

Discarding the senses,

To the beautiful inner treasures that await me.

Where there is no beginning,

And no end.

I wait patiently till I find it.

The magic of the heart invigorates my soul,

I wait and wait,

Patiently for the magic to unfold,

And trust Him to guide me,

To the blossoming treasures in my own Heart.

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful ode to a feeling I am so familiar with yet undescribable in words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundar vichar aahe. You have got the point and you have already found the gold. No more waiting. 👍😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it from the begining that you are a person with golden heart needed right time to explore that and you have got that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The glaring screaming unreal.

Conjoined.