Golden Treasure

 


Far away in a deeper reality

There is an endless golden treasure 

I cannot hold it but only feel the bliss of it 

The bliss travels like invisible waves

Waves that cannot be touched or held but only felt

Waves that carry immense strength that make the impossible possible

Unknown when this treasure will be shown to me 

I had forgotten it even existed 

The secret to unlock the map to the treasure is simple - just a clear little heart 

Oh but how hard it is to remove the heaviness in the heart 

Anyone can find the map to the treasure as long as the heart remains light 

I lose the map from time to time 

And find it in glimpses when the pure heart shows me the map again

One day I hope I can swim in this infinite ocean of gold 

So I can soak the treasure in the essence of my consciousness 

Ah but that seems so far away 

One day at a time I strive to keep my heart pure 

The purity will carve a clear path in the map 

One day I will soak it in

And never lose it again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Treasures.

The glaring screaming unreal.

Conjoined.