The Ocean Beyond Time & Space

There is an ocean above us

That equalizes everything 

And the purest of forms guide us towards this equalizing ocean

Can I lend my hand to Him? So He pulls me in the Ocean upwards?

The Ocean He points me towards lies beyond all emotions and the conflicts of right and wrong 

The Ocean is beyond all dimensions we know and don't know

Beyond even life and death

All He asks is to hold His hand so I can swim in it too

He is the source of the Ocean

All the great ones are there and continue to guide us there beyond the dimensions of time

They see and experience an Ocean of reality beyond time & space and have jumped right in it

Can we see the Ocean and jump in it too? 

With a little help from these pure beings - Yes we can.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Treasures.

The glaring screaming unreal.

Conjoined.