The glaring screaming unreal.

I see a shining, piercing light,

Screaming into my eyes,

The diversity of things,

Loudly announcing its existence.

Telling me that what I see is fundamental,

There is nothing beyond,

I believed it all this time,

Until I didn’t. 


Just how can it be that what seems real to the eyes is actually unreal? 

I used a microscope,


And found an internal cosmos,


All within. 


And instead saw what I had never seen,


With eyes closed. 


How could it be?! 


Empty vessels make the most noise,


I now understand, 


The light that is screaming,


Is empty,


And the light that is subtle, 


Hidden and typically out of focus, 


Is brimming with bliss,


One reality illumining everything,


I find an internal cosmos,


With the power of silence and focus I find it,


The all illumining,


With no beginning and no end,


Alive and conscious,


Brimming with pure love,


I swim in it,


And find bliss in just being the light,


Bliss in just being. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hidden Treasures.

Conjoined.